Header Ads

Do Guys Care About Stretch-Marks on Their Girls?






It all depends on the guy. But generally, no. I can give you my perspective.

A lot of guys care, mainly because they're over superficial pieces of shit.

My fiance has them, only because of our daughter and the fact she is now 7 months pregnant. If anything, I find them very attractive.

She asks me on a daily basis “Do my stretchmarks make me less attractive?” and she physically goes out of her way to apply lotion and look up DIY ways to get rid of them. (Keep in mind, she was 110 lbs throughout high school so having any type of extra weight bothers her. Though now she's only about 150 lbs, not a huge difference.)

But, it saddens me that her experience with guys and people in her past made her feel like you had to be stretchmark-less to be attractive.

It shouldn't fucking matter.

There of course has to be some slight physical attractiveness, though that isn't always the case. Stretchmarks can come from a number of things. For instance:

  1. Muscle: I've seen men and women in the gym get stretch marks from muscle gain.
  2. Fat: I've seen overweight people have stretchmarks and some not have any at all.
  3. Pregnancy: This is a given with most pregnancies.

Muscle I doubt that this is going to be a huge turn off, because muscles right? I love our society.

Overweight If you are blatantly overweight and have no interest in wanting to get rid of the weight for your health, it might be harder to find a partner but, you’d be surprised. For some people, it's a huge turn on.

It all depends on the scenario, do you have them but are doing your best to be healthier and lose the weight? Someone might find that attractive. I know my fiance does.

Have you lost the weight and still have stretchmarks from the weight loss, again someone might find it attractive because they know you have the perseverance to do what you have to do.

Now pregnancy, if your with your partner and have a child naturally there is a chance they’ll find it attractive, as I do. But sometimes it's the opposite. But then again, it obviously reveals a lot about their character and you were/are better off anyways.

There are a number of reasons for having stretchmarks. This shouldn't matter, and if they don't call you back or leave because of it you were/are definitely better off. It's toxic to have someone in your life like that.

Look, I'm only 21. Not long ago, I was in high school. The place that overbreeds this over superficial complex a lot of kids and adults have to deal with. I suffered throughout middle school and the first half of high school because of it. The earlier you learn that some people aren't worth your time, the better off you are.

Some people have a hard time not being superficial about stuff like this so you can't hold it against everyone. Everyone has a preference. But if that's the soul reason, just look at him/her and tell them to suck a d**k.

TL;DR

Generally, no. But the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If someone doesn't want you for the stretchmarks you're better off without them. Fuck ‘em.





Powered by Blogger.