Header Ads

Onion Juice for Hair Growth: Is it Safe?






Yes, onion juice is safe to use on the hair scalp, roots and hair follicles, unless you have known allergies to onions and then all bets are off.

While onion juice is safe to use, it’s not necessarily beneficial in any way to growing any type of hair on anything.

In my own experience of studying hair growth strategies since the 1980s, I have personally never found using onion juice on the scalp, roots and follicles as beneficial in any significant way for hair growth.


The only thing that I have found onion juice useful is for creating a very strong aroma of onion on my hair and scalp.

When I first started trying to grow my hair as long as possible in the shortest amount of time, I was willing to try just about any Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Remedy on my scalp, follicles and hair.

I slathered a dizzying array of food, herbs, essential and vegetable oils, teas and a variety of other items on my head hoping somehow to crack the secret to hacking my normal hair growth genes.

I discovered after many different DIY experiments that the secret to growing the longest hair possible, the quickest and the safest way is to understand your hair genetics and maximize that potential.

What I learned is that the real answer lies in your genetics and how long your hair progresses through the primary hair growth cycles.

Is onion juice safe to use on your head, scalp, roots, follicles and/or hair for hair growth benefits? Sure, it’s safe but don’t expert it to do much more than leave an high aroma of onion.

Of course that’s base on my own experiences and opinions, and as the wise and worldly Stan Hanks always says “mileage may vary.

Best wishes to all.





Powered by Blogger.